2023 37pp Leveling - Rear Lower than Front/Stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k3k0a808

Reaction score
Just got my truck a few weeks ago and wanted to level it or have a little rake in it for when I have to put my tools in the bed. All the threads I see is people lifting the front of the truck 1.5-2.5" to get to level and if I did that it would be way off. Right now the rear of my truck is 1/4 lower than the front (Fender to ground measurement) I just wanted to know if the front should/would settle in? and should I wait before I attempt to do anything to the suspension? I just broke 2000 miles yesterday.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
Mine came the same way from the factory. I had a leveling kit waiting for it and elected not to install it because there was very little rake. I'm going down the path now of Eibach springs as they lift the front and rear with about a .75" adjustment favoring the front. Another alternative is a rear spring spacer from Foutz to get it dead level or a little rake.

OP
OP
K

k3k0a808

Reaction score
Mine came the same way from the factory. I had a leveling kit waiting for it and elected not to install it because there was very little rake. I'm going down the path now of Eibach springs as they lift the front and rear with about a .75" adjustment favoring the front. Another alternative is a rear spring spacer from Foutz to get it dead level or a little rake.

Thanks for the reply, I ended up ordering a 1" Foutz spacer, I also installed my Retrax and Yakima racks, put in my bed a Pro Eagle Jack, tools I usually carry, and a few other stuff and the rear is now 3/4" lower. This weekend going to install the spacer, and a set of Method 704's +0 with 37x12.5x17 Ridge Grapplers.