2012 front bumber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B boyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a 2011 OEM front bumper. Also, what would you guys think a average price should be if I do find one for sale?

edit**** I am in the Oklahoma Area.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$100. I never understood how people charge ridiculous amounts for take off parts. Good luck finding one. I’ll say they arnt very heavy shipping might not be too bad if you find one on eBay.

OP
OP
B boyes

B boyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks fort the pricing. I have a buddy wanting to take off the after market bumpers on his Raptor and trade for Factory bumpers. I'm not quite ready for aftermarket bumpers on my truck but, trying to trade up now while I have this opportunity.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They used to be 100 bucks, not no more, prices should be a lot higher as they are hard to get now. People used to flog them to get them out of their garages, they are over a grand new ($1500 plus up north), so think about that for worth. I would pay 5 bills for a decent one if I needed one.