SPD Performance Down Pipes Gen 3 Raptor now available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Reviews on these are coming in absolutely amazing!

Theres a few left in the new batch that starts shipping friday. Lets get yours on and make your turbos breathe better!

MrSasquatch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My set from @Johnny@Hammerbuilt came in last week and I got them installed today by a local shop. Mainly because I’m not the most mechanically gifted person and I wanted to make sure I didn’t mess anything up.

Start up, it growls a little deeper than the stock setup. It just sounds throatier and ready to party.

When you step on the gas in sport or Baja exhaust, it rips. Sounds so good.

Going in normal, it’ll sound like a deeper go in stock baja mode. And quiet is still quiet(ish ;) )

I had a borla atak exhaust on a previous 5.0 150 and loved it but it was obnoxiously loud all the time. With this I should still be able to sneak out of the neighborhood without pissing everyone off.

It’s only day 1 with them installed but they’re exactly what I was hoping for. I’ll get a video to see if it’ll do them justice but here’s a picture of it on the lift. Dude took off the skid plate but said it all lined up perfectly.

IMG_5105.jpeg

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My set from @Johnny@Hammerbuilt came in last week and I got them installed today by a local shop. Mainly because I’m not the most mechanically gifted person and I wanted to make sure I didn’t mess anything up.

Start up, it growls a little deeper than the stock setup. It just sounds throatier and ready to party.

Going in normal, it’ll sound like a deeper go in stock baja mode. And quiet is still quiet(ish ;) )

I had a borla atak exhaust on a previous 5.0 150 and loved it but it was obnoxiously loud all the time. With this I should still be able to sneak out of the neighborhood without pissing everyone off.

It’s only day 1 with them installed but they’re exactly what I was hoping for. I’ll get a video to see if it’ll do them justice but here’s a picture of it on the lift. Dude took off the skid plate but said it all lined up perfectly.

View attachment 431301
Nifty. What yr raptor u got?

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

View attachment 431301
Yeah boyyy!

We got sets available here at Hammer Performance! I havent seen anybody disappointed yet that we’ve put one on.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, you mentioned extra cooling. What does that mean exactly? Oil temps/intake charge temps? Thanks!

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting, you mentioned extra cooling. What does that mean exactly? Oil temps/intake charge temps? Thanks!
Engine temps overall decrease as do turbo temps. Bu the exhaust gases flowing easier reduces exhaust back pressure allowing the system to flow easier, run cooler for longer, and benefit performance gains.