My story on ordering an R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arizona Free

Reaction score
As I understand it, Priority Code 3 is the priority the dealer put on it in regards to all their inventory requests. 03 is the top priority they can put, and thats good if the priority on their Ford F250 xlt is set at 08 for instance. But if they set everything to priority three, then it's a wash.

If you have your preview order sheet, assuming it's a retail order and not stock. Just call Ford for an update

1-800-334-4375 , on your preview sheet you'll need your Order Code and Sales Code, they should be able to look your order up. Best you can do until you get a VIN.
Wow. Thank so much. I will call them.

Arizona Free

Reaction score
As I understand it, Priority Code 3 is the priority the dealer put on it in regards to all their inventory requests. 03 is the top priority they can put, and thats good if the priority on their Ford F250 xlt is set at 08 for instance. But if they set everything to priority three, then it's a wash.

If you have your preview order sheet, assuming it's a retail order and not stock. Just call Ford for an update

1-800-334-4375 , on your preview sheet you'll need your Order Code and Sales Code, they should be able to look your order up. Best you can do until you get a VIN.
I just called Ford. They said my order is In for processing as is ‘’Clean’. Seems like it’s looking good.

I really appreciate your advise. Thanks. this Forum is awesome .

SC_Cowboy

Reaction score
Palmetto Ford in Charleston, SC charged me $ 5000 over MSRP for my '23 Raptor that I bought in December. I thought that was kinda fair.

Attachments

• IMG_8695.jpeg
    IMG_8695.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 36

Arizona Free

Reaction score
Bro, what are you doing calling HB Ford from AZ? They’re one of the highest in CA. You’re not going to have luck with any SoCal dealers I can promise you that, it’s just the market here unfortunately.
Good question. I live in Arizona and California.