2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCRaptorTX

Reaction score
About how long are trucks getting to the dealerships after arriving to the drop off via railway? Mine landed in Arlington yesterday and dealership is in Houston. Dealership said some paperwork needs to get processed before they can set up transportation to dealership

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About how long are trucks getting to the dealerships after arriving to the drop off via railway? Mine landed in Arlington yesterday and dealership is in Houston. Dealership said some paperwork needs to get processed before they can set up transportation to dealership
1 day to ???. Mine took 7 days, others on here 14 days and someone is at 20 days and still waiting.

And someone else had their Raptor make it all way to railway, but then got sent back to different state by accident.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My original order has finally shipped. Interestingly enough, the Dealer has disappeared. If anyone wants a CG pheasant model w/ moonroof at MSRP, it will be available in Athens, GA. Comes with a dealer backed lifetime powertrain warranty too. My truck took 12 days from "Shipped" to arrival at the dealer for reference.

FQmg1MO.jpg

Reaction score
New to the forum. Went from "built" back to "order confirmed" today. Also was lucky to have someone accept my Ford Pass request. I was tracking its location until it was disabled. However, I noticed the mileage keeps increasing. went from 18, to 50 to 78. Any thoughts on this?

Attachments

• Image 4-18-24 at 6.51 PM.jpeg
    Image 4-18-24 at 6.51 PM.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 18

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the forum. Went from "built" back to "order confirmed" today. Also was lucky to have someone accept my Ford Pass request. I was tracking its location until it was disabled. However, I noticed the mileage keeps increasing. went from 18, to 50 to 78. Any thoughts on this?
All of ours did the same thing. It goes back to order confirmed and check it again in morning it will say shipped. Also 78 is rather high, but could be emission or QC testing on your truck. It’s disabled because it’s been put into transport mode, it will get enabled again once it arrives at dealership for PDI.