What's next for Ford Raptor now that Ram came out with the RHO?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
Who was strictly speaking of Bronco Raptors? Are you in the right thread?

Read the post I initially quoted, then my quote. The relevance seems pretty simple to the conversation actually being had vs whatever you're talking about Braptors.
My apologies, your post is so poorly worded that it’s difficult to understand what point you’re trying to make but I can firmly say that Granger did not offer Bronco pricing at $10k below MSRP at launch. I only brought up Braptors because they, like the vehicle this forum is dedicated to, are limited availability.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My apologies, your post is so poorly worded that it’s difficult to understand what point you’re trying to make but I can firmly say that Granger did not offer Bronco pricing at $10k below MSRP at launch. I only brought up Braptors because they, like the vehicle this forum is dedicated to, are limited availability.

I think everybody else got it, but I can break it down like Barney for you: Certain dealers offering a discount on a given vehicle does not speak to the demand level for that vehicle, in this particular thread the Ram RHO.

Nobody claimed Granger was $10k off a Bronco at launch. Given the pretty substantial differences in MSRP between the launch edition Broncos vs the RHO it would be stupid to compare total discount even if that was the point.