What Happened?? Bug in Hill Decent Control?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What you guys are talking about is "Hill Hold" ... it's been a part of automatic trannies for a long time. A tranny in good repair should hold the vehicle on a grade with your foot off the gas. It functions better on some brands/models than on others... it doesn't suprise me to hear the Raptor is Rock solid.

My hat is off to you Brady...
Yea, I feel a little stupid even posting it, but I figure it'll either make me better or the truck better. Sounds like it'll be me this time. =D
it takes a man to fess up. Besides, if you can't be stupid around your buddies, who can ya be stupid around? You oughta see me on day 5 of spring turkey camp <GG>.

That said, when you send the video to the SVT... and I really think that you should... you KNOW there is gonna be some engineer wackin' himself in the forehead saying "DAMN! I was SURE we had that hill descent system idiot proof!" <GGG>

Falcon