What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know they work 'fine'. But is 'fine' good enough? :p
I’m a guy that is into overkill on mods and taking care of the truck and all the toys. The Amsoil filter is as good or better than the motor craft stock filter. And for years I’ve seen @FordTechOne talk about the stock ones are just fine. Now I’m sure the larger filter “probably” filters a bit more fluid but does it trap more contaminants I’m not sure I haven’t seen any data on them. I would be happy to change if the data shows an improvement on fluid filtration. Not arguing just haven’t seen any data on that filter. Oh and probably much like you I run this truck hard so I’m all about better filtration so glad to learn of something that might be better for the life of the truck.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would not want to be the guy to mount the tires up on the those. The fear of scratching them!!
if you know what your doing, no problems...

also, probably dont need a machine, or pry bar if they are going to be beadlocked...

dismounting is where damage is easier to do in my experience..

love me some innov8s... what are those going on @Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
if you know what your doing, no problems...

also, probably dont need a machine, or pry bar if they are going to be beadlocked...

dismounting is where damage is easier to do in my experience..

love me some innov8s... what are those going on @Kyle@Apollo-Optics
My personal truck. Ive always wanted a set. I think Performance Blue and Gold will go together. Trying out General X3's from my current Toyo M/T's. Ill get them mounted up and take pictures when I get my new frame cut bumper on.