What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got sick of seeing my rusting, flaking diff cover so i pulled it off, cut off the Ballastic Fabrication skull, sand blasted and powder coated it. Only took 4 hours and i'm pretty sure half of it was sand blasting. When i originally got it, I liked the raw steel look so i just clear coated it and with no surface prep it didn't hold up too well. Hopefully this holds up a little better. I also had some SVT badges made out of titanium so i added that.

Before:
IMG_7969.jpeg

After:
IMG_7974.jpeg
IMG_7975.jpeg

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Alright story time
We were on vacation in orange beach and I got rear ended by Alan Iverson while he was texting. The tow hooks took most of it but the bedside was my main concern IMG_9262.jpeg
Moved to SC and dropped it off at a body shop. Thanks to USAA it took about a month. But we are golden. IMG_9900.jpeg

and now it’s home in the extra wide driveway. IMG_9903.jpeg

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Alright story time
We were on vacation in orange beach and I got rear ended by Alan Iverson while he was texting. The tow hooks took most of it but the bedside was my main concern View attachment 455053
Moved to SC and dropped it off at a body shop. Thanks to USAA it took about a month. But we are golden. View attachment 455054

and now it’s home in the extra wide driveway. View attachment 455055
They did a good job aligning that bumper. When the shop that did mine gave the truck back to me it looked like Helen Keller had put that thing on. All bolts loose and one side lower than the other. And the color match wasn’t amazing either. Your truck looks great

Last edited:

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
They did a good job aligning that bumper. When the shop that did mine gave the truck back to me it looked like Helen Keller had put that thing on. All bolts loose and one side lower than the other. And the color match wasn’t amazing either. Your truck looks great
Yea. I took it to a exotic shop lol
Took forever but the work it top notch.