What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whoops

Reaction score
Nothing exciting or difficult, just got around to relocating fuse 27. Anyone ever use the abandoned circuit to power an accessory?

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weekend project.

Took delivery of my MY23 at the end of the year, so I’m still doing all the things which set a baseline for the bigger mods to come (suspension, 37s, IC upgrade/relo, hidden winch, etc).

Other stuff done so far but not posted to this thread are full PPF, aux lighting install, SmartCap + lighting, BuiltRight MOLLE bedside panels, tow hook swap, dashcam hardwire and mount, radar detector hardwire and mount, stubby antenna and the usual Forscan tweaks.

These clips from the weekend were made for IG and posted to my Stories, hence vertical format and contextual narration not needed on the forums ... but they cover what was done.

Project described:

Update 1:

Update 2:

Rear Cup Holders (with “can you guess” at the end):

Attached pics show the BuiltRight Dash Mount Pro, which I didn’t video
That is a nice story........To bad you posted it in the peasant section of the forum!!!! LMAO.

Rob O

Reaction score
That is a nice story........To bad you posted it in the peasant section of the forum!!!! LMAO.
Whoops! Haha. That’s what I get for following links from my email notifications based on title only, and not which Forum they’re in. LOL.

*deleting and moving to proper forum!*