What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
cf7818ff901fd6a25f38caf3954d1b92.jpg

828ca1f9679aae7789dc871cca1eca77.jpg

I'll have better pics tomorrow. Long night.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I finally wrestled the Mag-Hytec away from my dog who was using it as a water bowl and did the install...

IMG_2230_zpseuoryxj3.jpg

Thanks @2014RubyRed for the great deal. Fast shipping and the diff cover arrived in excellent condition. The install went without hitch...

I've had some problems with my running board extensions... mainly on the drivers side the mounting point is kind of on the weak side so we installed a carriage bolt. While the look is not the worse thing in the world considering the benefits of the running board extension, the design could be improved upon by changing the mounting point underneath. Still glad I have it!

IMG_2232_zpspv4vhpgo.jpg

Finally installed my RPG GPS mount... I had no real problems with my LGE but I like how the RPG mount sits lower and rests on the top of the navigation unit which makes it more stable. I didn't want to drill so I used velcro tape...

IMG_2849_zpsvutc8pbq.jpg

All this along with a coolant flush and brake fluid flush @ 51k. The front diff fluid is good and the trans fluid is good but I will do those at 60k...

The Raptor is ready for this weekends ROC Attacks Area 51 run!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'll love that mount and I use double sided tape as well. Works great! Very stable and sits lower than other mounts.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk