well, I went a little crazy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Intersted in the real thing...?

Matte Snow Camo, Dino's rig...
img2834e.jpg

img2832y.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd do one in polish camo. Polish camo is blaze orange with camo in it which defeats the purpose of having camo I know but it actually looks pretty cool. Probly look good using the original molten orange underneathe instead of blaze too.

I'm having to really try hard to refrain from making stereotypically snide jokes about that comment. You know the type..... About Polish people putting screen doors on submarines, etc.

I don't mean to offend anyone (my background is Scotch/Irish... There are PLENTY of jokes about us) but c'mon, I can't be the only one who sees the irony in the fact that "blaze orange" is the primary color for "Polish camo" :burnout:

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm having to really try hard to refrain from making stereotypically snide jokes about that comment. You know the type..... About Polish people putting screen doors on submarines, etc.

I don't mean to offend anyone (my background is Scotch/Irish... There are PLENTY of jokes about us) but c'mon, I can't be the only one who sees the irony in the fact that "blaze orange" is the primary color for "Polish camo" :burnout:

Lol I just now saw this. Its just what e1 I know calls it. If it helps I'm part polish...I claim it for the jokes lol

Man that snow camo does look sweet by the way...wheels turning.
Don't let yer Meatloaf!

Barrett007

Reaction score
hmm I think here are many photoshop experts on this thread. I love this white one because its attractive.. but the other color are so glowing and they are aching the eyes. Anyhow good sharing and please share something unique.

Last edited: