Week 2 Dirt Cheap December

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here! Thanks Jeff, can't wait!

Sent from a creepy white van with no windows...

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FINALLY!!!....I just bought me a nice Christmas present. Thank you Jeff for all those days of trading emails and messaging back and forth.

Any time, Now to start cracking the whip on production for all these upcoming runs ! :big_banana_Dance:

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Same here! Thanks Jeff, can't wait!

Sent from a creepy white van with no windows...

Same goes for you Thank you again!

Sent from a creepy white van with no windows and free candy...

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just ordered my front bumper!!! Now time to wait till the 30'' light bar come up on this xmas deals. Thanks

Thanks again for your order! I gave you a call a little bit ago, call me when you can so we can discuss Light tab options and potential Lighting deals :). who needs an announced sale to discount a package deal !

-Jeff

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On the website where it asks for rear sensors, is that for the cutouts for the stock or additional sensors?

What if I don't have a shipping address yet?

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
On the website where it asks for rear sensors, is that for the cutouts for the stock or additional sensors?

What if I don't have a shipping address yet?

That drop down is to let us know if you have factory backup sensors or not.

If you don't have a shipping address yet its no biggy, just give us a call and we can figure out where you want the bumper shipped to and what time frame you would need it by.

Thanks for the question

Jarrett

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have the tuner combo on sale next. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :)

The tunes and tuners have been on sale for the last week! Tomorrows the last day, check out the website for the promo code at checkout. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions

-Jeff