We Have a New Member!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm... that bike looks familiar... I think I've seen it someplace before....:p

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok here I am! No longer in stealth mode, available for all to see. Notified a group of people about this forum before I left the "other" forum and told them this is where I will be from now on and encouraged them to join here.
I have dawned the anti ban suit, so when it happens.... I'll feel no pain! lol
It took me a while to find ya'll thru google but I finally did, and I'm glad I'm here!
I'm still waiting for my 6.2 to arrive, but I belive the wait is almost over, I contacted Ford Customer Service this past friday and they told me my 6.2 was in transit and it's current location was in Jackson, MS at the rail terminal yard (which is about 160 miles from me) and the expected delivery date is now April 10th. I really hope it comes in early...like before Saturday because my dealership is a very small one in a very small town and they don't even open on saturday, so it could be the week of the 12th before I get my Raptor, but I'm hoping and praying to the Raptor Gods that the trucking company delivering it has their act together and will show up early with my 6.2! And yes, I'll be taking PLEANTY of pictures the day it arrives and posting them up on SVTOFFROAD.COM ONLY;) asap!
Here's a quick rundown of my Raptor.... Oxford White 6.2L Lux Pkg. Trailer Brake Controller / Ordered it 2/3/10, Build date was 3/1/10 There were three 6.2's built on that day (first day of production run 6.2's) And if Ford builds them in order of VIN number, mine should be the 3rd one off the production line as my 6.2 had the highest VIN number that day of the three that were built. I know it wasn't the first one because according to Greg Biffel (Mr. Nascar Racer) he said in an interview that his 6.2 was the first one of the production line.
So anyway...as I said before, I'm glad I'm here and it's good to see some familiar names!:mrgreen:

Gordon

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Gordon! It's good to have you here where the Raptor owners are FREE :) Free to post what they want (well almost anything goes but not quite) including links to product makers and sellers. Free to participate without feeling pressure to contribute $$$. Free to put up content with other Raptor owners without worrying about being banned (only spammers get banned here).

We'd even let hE's so SAD come here IF he had the stones to join.

Don't look back Gordon - looking into the blackhole will only make you regret the content you donated to those ungrateful bastages! :pepper:

images

AuPanda

Reaction score
I look forward to your 6.2 pics, so that I may live vicariously through your web postings.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great to see ya G. Was wondering how you were progressing.

Can't wait to see those pics!!