We Have a New Member!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see ya Gordie. Even though I am jealous... ordered my 6.2 20 Jan and still don't even have a VIN as far as my dealer knows. At least SOMEone is getting their truck. I just have this fear that the Dealer is going to call me up and say... "Uhhh... we just found your order behind the coffee machine..." <G>

Falcon

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everbody!
LMAO I tried to log on to the Z today and it won't let me! hahahahah
I guess I've been BANNED... the circle is now complete.:pepper:

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everbody!
LMAO I tried to log on to the Z today and it won't let me! hahahahah
I guess I've been BANNED... the circle is now complete.:pepper:

Wow, lol! I really think that NOCADiver, Frogslinger and I are the only ones that are still allowed there.....I don't get it. And Gordon, you were one on the staff like me!

O.k, just went and looked at your profile and I think you are banned, it won't let me leave a message for you or anything, lol. That's stupid, you were one of the fron trunners of getting your truck first and alot of people were waiting on you for that. Well, they can always come here to see ours;)

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, lol! I really think that NOCADiver, Frogslinger and I are the only ones that are still allowed there.....I don't get it. And Gordon, you were one on the staff like me!

O.k, just went and looked at your profile and I think you are banned, it won't let me leave a message for you or anything, lol. That's stupid, you were one of the fron trunners of getting your truck first and alot of people were waiting on you for that. Well, they can always come here to see ours;)

I guess when I sent out those PM's to let other local to my area members know that I was coming here and leaving there and I wanted to get their contact info(email), then also told them to come and join up here because this site was a better fourm & that I was tired of the way their site was run, I'm pretty sure that one of them didn't want to leave the "other" site and notified the admis that I tried to recruit them to come here, which got the admins to look at my PM's and censor them by blocking out the name of this site. OH WELL! lol
The admins over "there" must have thin skin.

Is my screen name at the bottom of their home page in pink?

TehKing

I'll stuff you all in the crust!
Reaction score
As is becoming my mantra:

Welcome to the Raptor forum!

:cool: