Upcoming Baja Run Nov 11th 2017 Who's in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vladi

Reaction score
I am down, will probably need to do some sort of prep for that kind of trek tho. Are you running stock? Also maybe we could meet before hand somewhere in San Diego over alcoholic beverages. Probably a good bet we seen each other's raptors on the highway parking lots but would be good for the ppl going to meet before somewhere.

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
That's what I figured. Just hoping others agree to go don't want to drive 750 plus back solo

Its pretty easy- pretty much 1 road home can't really get lost... Short cut through san felipe is 40 miles past the bay of la turn off so can't miss it.

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
I am down, will probably need to do some sort of prep for that kind of trek tho. Are you running stock? Also maybe we could meet before hand somewhere in San Diego over alcoholic beverages. Probably a good bet we seen each other's raptors on the highway parking lots but would be good for the ppl going to meet before somewhere.

Yeah no problem shoot me a PM