This thing is blazing fast!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Kaiser- how do you make the video show up instead of just a link like I did? Sorry...kind of computer illiterate here.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kaiser- how do you make the video show up instead of just a link like I did? Sorry...kind of computer illiterate here.

I'm not a 100% sure about SVTO but most forums owners use an embedding program. This program allows you to see the video screen instead of a link but this program doesn't work a 100% of the time. It probably works 90% of the time on my forum.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The simplist way Ray, is to:

1. Go the the you tube you want.
2. You need the URL (address) of the YouTube PAGE... Not the 'embed url' for the video.
3. Right Click and copy the address to your clipboard.
4. Go to the message you are drafting, in either 'quick reply' or 'Go Avanced' mode.
5. Find the little film strip at the top View attachment 192 and click on it.
6. You will see this Popup:

View attachment 193

In the YELLOW block, right click and paste the PAGE URL of the video.

Ta Da!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DPkGSOK7M&feature=player_embedded

Tip... you can do it in "Quick Post" as well... but I recommend "Go Advanced" until you get the hang of it. You can push the "Preview Post" and get a warm fuzzy that you got it right. In 'quick post' you will just see the URL like you are getting now... It will show up in the post, but not the 'quick reply' block. You can 'go advanced' at any time in the process.

You might want to check this thread out too: http://tinyurl.com/ykg2xyf

It shows you how to get a photobucket account (simple and free) and use it to organize and post pics.

Hope that helps...

Falcon

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The simplist way Ray, is to:

1. Go the the you tube you want.
2. You need the URL (address) of the YouTube PAGE... Not the 'embed url' for the video.
3. Right Click and copy the address to your clipboard.
4. Go to the message you are drafting, in either 'quick reply' or 'Go Avanced' mode.
5. Find the little film strip at the top View attachment 192 and click on it.
6. You will see this Popup:

View attachment 193

In the YELLOW block, right click and paste the PAGE URL of the video.

Ta Da!

Tip... you can do it in "Quick Post" as well... but I recommend "Go Advanced" until you get the hang of it. You can push the "Preview Post" and get a warm fuzzy that you got it right.

Falcon

That sounds challenging to my little brain, all I do is just click and copy the URL and paste it in a post...Ta Da.

This is the program I run: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=195884&highlight=AME

The only issue is SVTO runs on vB 4.0 which I don't they've released AME for this new vB version. I'm still running 3.8.4 so it's not an issue.