The Order Guide is Now Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not negotiable. Everyone pays ADV. Mother Ford charges this fee. Not the dealer so the dealer can't do a damn thing. I paid $780 when I bought my 2013.

Thanks... Oh well.

So if im reading it right the SE package retails for 2295 and includes the red seats, unique box graphics, and unique bead rims.

Those items on non SE would be ~ larger box graphic, blue accient seats and bead rims which retail for 2990.

I know the seats are different style and the box graphics are different, but whick looks better would be a matter of opinion. If you do like them over standard, then it looks like the SE would be cheaper? Am i missing something? Just seems to me you should pay a premium to have a special edition.

OP
OP
T

The Outrage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new box graphics?

2014_ford_f-150-svt-raptor_prf_ns_41013_717.jpg

lebeljd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have been waiting for the order guide and pricing. Planning to place an order as soon as possible..

Ruby Red is sharp but I am not planning to get the SE. Is RR only available on the SE?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your answer is in this thread so go back and read it.

Have been waiting for the order guide and pricing. Planning to place an order as soon as possible..

Ruby Red is sharp but I am not planning to get the SE. Is RR only available on the SE?

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on placing an order asap also. Even though order guide is out and delear software will let you build a 2014 order. Ford is not accepting orders yet. I discussed this with my delear today. He had a CC with his Ford rep and it could be a few more weeks. There are some last min decisions being made... Did not get all the details, but he did ask me to wait until everything is finalized before he types everything up incase anything changes. I will assume if your dealer did take your order, he will just hold it and submit when Ford starts accepting. None of this is really a big deal though. Order today... Two weeks.... Production not starting till end of Oct.
Also, before rummor mill turns on. The last min decisions dont seem to be anything with color, options, wheels, or anything else that will change current order guide, seems to just be something internal with the ordering process.

Last edited: