Thanks for buying a Raptor - SUCKA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickets

Reaction score
I had a $750 cashback coupon from Ford and it wasn't elligible on the Raptor purchase due to the small print. Even discussed directly with Ford.

The moral is you won't be getting any incentives or cashback for buying a Raptor unless you find a financing incentive.

I purchased mine on June 30th, the last day of the month. I had the various coupons too, but knew they would not apply to the Raptor. In talking with my salesman, and trying to negotiate the best deal, he did say that new incentives would be coming out for July (on the 2nd) and that I might be able to get better financing, but he was confident that the Raptor and SVT vehicles would be excluded. I bought it that day and sure enough, the new financing incentives (0%!) came out... except for the Raptor.

They know they have a hot product and, we are going to buy it. I was on the fence between getting the Raptor, or going back to another Screw Lariat 4x4 because of the incentives (about $3250 dealer incentives and low, or now financing) but in the end, I knew I'd always have the Raptor in the back of my mind. I got a good deal, and I can't get over how much I love to drive this truck!