Tachometer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtbuzz34

Reaction score
2024 Raptor R Out of the blue my tachometer starting showing the gear the truck is in instead of the rpm's. Any ideas?

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think all 2024’s do this. I’m not sure you can choose between RPM and Gear

maritn1000

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2024 Raptor R Out of the blue my tachometer starting showing the gear the truck is in instead of the rpm's. Any ideas?
This is really a problem. For a sport truck that does 0-60 in 5.2 seconds, not to mention all the other performance stats, and with a 140 MPH speedometer, it should have a tach that shows detailed RPM readings.

I'm surprise that on this forum, no one has anything more than a "guess." My Raptor, less than 600 miles, came this way from the factory, and I have tried to either find a solution in the manual, use tech common sense with the dash controls and features, or search the internet. Nada.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is really a problem. For a sport truck that does 0-60 in 5.2 seconds, not to mention all the other performance stats, and with a 140 MPH speedometer, it should have a tach that shows detailed RPM readings.

I'm surprise that on this forum, no one has anything more than a "guess." My Raptor, less than 600 miles, came this way from the factory, and I have tried to either find a solution in the manual, use tech common sense with the dash controls and features, or search the internet. Nada.
I honestly think that the shift light and and the HUD are better than a "detailed" rpm readout on the instrument cluster. Although it is kinda silly to have the gear indication twice on the screen.