Swap in 11+ cluster and shifter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Hey y’all, I’ve got a 2010 6.2, which has a BCM like the 11-14 trucks. I’ve been wanting to add selectshift to the truck as it’s only got the 1 2 3. Would this be a possible plug and play swap with the help of FORScan? I’m also assuming it would require a later 11-14 raptor cluster. Would that work in my 10? I assume I’d have to add the SWCs to navigate the color screen on the cluster, and probably activate that too on FORScan. The LKQ near me has a 2011 F150 lariat and the selectshift console shifter would only be $30, the cluster out of it would be $12, and steering wheel would be $25 so I could grab that stuff and try it in the truck just to see if it all works before I spend $300 on a actual raptor cluster, as long as y’all think it would possibly work.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2010 F-150 had an SJB, not a BCM. The architecture is significantly different. On 2010 the IPC was the PATS module, on 2011 PATS was integrated with the BCM. Which means if you install an 2011+ IPC, it’s not going to start.

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
So would it be possible to put in a BCM from a 11+ truck or is that more work and hassle than it’s worth?

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So would it be possible to put in a BCM from a 11+ truck or is that more work and hassle than it’s worth?
They’re not interchangeable; it physically won’t connect to the existing wire harnesses nor would it function.

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I’m gathering here. Thats tough; I was hoping to be able to retrofit the selectshift, plus I like the look of the later cluster better than my 10.