Special Edition 2014 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"Normal" raptor around our parts have a $5k "market adjustment." The stealers will probably think these are worth $10k over msrp

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder what the "market adjustment" on these will be

I predict a fairly large jump in MSRP on the part of Ford due to the higher demand than anticipated. I bet the special edition is around a $7000 package on top of the base model, and that probably won't in include sunroof, from camera, tail gate step etc. Just pure speculation on my part.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Or they'll treat it like the interior accent package and charge an additional amount for the "special" paint like they do on other vehicles. $500 for special color, $*** for accent package, and $*** for graphics.

nbg-mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

what is the difference between a 2013 Raptor and a 2014 Raptor?
Does anybody know some information about an all new ford f150?
And is these all new F150 as Raptor available?

Thank you guys

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't believe ford has officially released all of the details for the 2014. It doesn't look like there will be any major changes though. Minor things like updates to MFT or dash screen maybe.

hamatym

Reaction score
So glad I picked my 2013 and didn't hee haw around waiting on the 14 to be different....These are all great, but if I did wait I could see black with the SE interior. Just wouldn't like the fact of paying for it.

J.T. Guitar

Reaction score
Nice shape they've offered for 2014 model. Specially the seats one looks like the racing one's. You should also tell about its specs so that common one's get also know how of it. Also it'll increase their booking before launching.

ron-white-2-1.jpg

Decided I wanted a Ingot Silver instead after all, took delivery of my 2013 last week and LOVE IT!