Rigid "Group Buy" Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AuPanda

AuPanda

Reaction score
At this point, I guess I'll keep them. Have to edit the first post. :)

While I have all the tools, i have to admit there is little room to work in our three car garage as it is more of a storage facility than a place to park or work on an automobile.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At this point, I guess I'll keep them. Have to edit the first post. :)

While I have all the tools, i have to admit there is little room to work in our three car garage as it is more of a storage facility than a place to park or work on an automobile.

That's OK. As long as you have a place outside that's flat we can do it there. We will need something (clean) to put down on the ground under the front of your Raptor to get underneath there. If you have a popup so we don't have to work in the sun that would be cool. And beer :mrgreen: wrenching on a truck requires beer :mrgreen:

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone remember what the group cost of the rigid lights were? I haven't been on here for a while,been busy with retiring from the Army, looking for a place to live, looking for a job, DJing and running my own business. any info. on this subject would help out a lot.

Thanks all, Bret DJ BFG 8)