Raptors + Snow Plow????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
8 foot would be too small becuase the plows sit at an angle. So 8' plow may be only 7' wide. You would need one the size like the state use on the plow trucks!

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run a Snowplowing company (guess what the name of it is?). As much of an efficient conservative as I am to kill as many birds with one stone as I can, I can't even begin to entertain the thought of ******** up my 50k truck with a plow. And I even go as far as putting a plow on my wifes suburban for emergencies lol. Definately better choices out there to plow with than this truck. As stated above it was not designed to handle any more weight whatsoever besides the engine and other front end components. The truck to me is delicately balanced to perform what it can for us, you cant have your cake and eat it also in this category. You would have to make major modifications to the front end which by the time your ready to do that you may as well get a 3/4 or 1ton ford. I hauled a camper with my truck, about 7000k with the addition of a timbren helper kit. Weight distribution, took precautions, the whole nine yards. Results, back end sits 1 1/2'' lower than stock now. TLesson, the suspension was just not built to perform our heavier than normal everyday needs.

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run a Snowplowing company (guess what the name of it is?). As much of an efficient conservative as I am to kill as many birds with one stone as I can, I can't even begin to entertain the thought of ******** up my 50k truck with a plow. And I even go as far as putting a plow on my wifes suburban for emergencies lol. Definately better choices out there to plow with than this truck. As stated above it was not designed to handle any more weight whatsoever besides the engine and other front end components. The truck to me is delicately balanced to perform what it can for us, you cant have your cake and eat it also in this category. You would have to make major modifications to the front end which by the time your ready to do that you may as well get a 3/4 or 1ton ford. I hauled a camper with my truck, about 7000k with the addition of a timbren helper kit. Weight distribution, took precautions, the whole nine yards. Results, back end sits 1 1/2'' lower than stock now. TLesson, the suspension was just not built to perform our heavier than normal everyday needs.

Gonna guess Avalanche Plow Company