Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello. I'd call your dealer before you get screwed out of money. Seems kinda shady that they'd tell you that.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to my dealer yesterday who I ordered from in early May. Many people who ordered in May and after will be the first in line for 14's. He said they are slow pulling orders and they will be shutting down 2013 production soon. He also said the price won't change much between model years. There are 7 orders ahead of mine. Kind of sucks. Looks like I won't get mine until Nov.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Steve Miller is awesome!

steve_miller.jpg

Van Bortel in Rochester NY. Steve is my guy there. A bunch of people on here are ordering through him.

Last edited:

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fly like an eagle baby. lol....I dealt with dealers that just want to hold your money. If there are x amount of people in front of you,I'd pull my money and find another dealer. You'll likely end up getting pushed further and further back. I don't want to rain negativity,but I learned that from direct experience when I looking for a dealer to snag an 07 GT500. Good luck.