Raptor R vs Cybertruck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Did see this yesterday, which was partially interesting. Looks like a carbon fiber hood. None of the other body panels were that way, just the hood. Don't know if it's real or if it was a vinyl printing. Didn't touch it. Owner was sitting in the car.

IMG_20240531_131428.jpg

IMG_20240531_131434.jpg

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally saw a cybertruck on the road yesterday. It looked way cooler in person than in photos. Totally impractical, but cool. That was the opposite reaction I had to the Rivian. Looked OK in photos, looked like âss in person.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I finally saw a cybertruck on the road yesterday. It looked way cooler in person than in photos. Totally impractical, but cool. That was the opposite reaction I had to the Rivian. Looked OK in photos, looked like âss in person.
Saw two different cyber trucks in Nashville last week. One all white, the other silver. Give me one for free and I'll play with it until it breaks, but I AIN'T paying for one of those things.