Ram RHO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it a cool truck? Yes
Is the price nice? I mean yeah.
Has the engine been proven yet? No.
Does it still look bad? Yeah.. im not a fan.

This would be a good upgrade from a Gen2 Rap or people that drive Tremors or Rebels.
Yeah- for me owning a paid-for 69k mile 2020 Raptor, as I approach 95k miles or so depending what happens between now & then if this RHO has same or better MPG as my current Raptor & these hurricane engines look like they’re holding up (& they really should- they put all their eggs in that inline 6 basket) if I can get into that for $10-15k less than a Gen3 w/ more tech/options it’s definitely going to be a tough call…course by then (1-1.5 years or so) very well could be that Ford is cutting the pricing on the Gen3s as Gen4’s start to get teased

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will for sure want to wait until full independent test numbers come out, but on paper, looks awesome.

Prior to me getting my Gen 3, I had a 2017 1500 Rebel, and a 2020 1500 Rebel. Both fantastic trucks, and I loved my 2020. I can't understand the hate from so many people here when it comes to RAM. My Raptor has had more issues than both of my RAM's combined, but I would rather have my Raptor than either of those other trucks.

This RHO is going to be awesome if it has what it advertises, and performs as advertised. Now that said, if the 2023's are able to be tuned before this RHO comes out, the RHO is going to be moot.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah- for me owning a paid-for 69k mile 2020 Raptor, as I approach 95k miles or so depending what happens between now & then if this RHO has same or better MPG as my current Raptor & these hurricane engines look like they’re holding up (& they really should- they put all their eggs in that inline 6 basket) if I can get into that for $10-15k less than a Gen3 w/ more tech/options it’s definitely going to be a tough call…course by then (1-1.5 years or so) very well could be that Ford is cutting the pricing on the Gen3s as Gen4’s start to get teased
I’m interested to see what Ford does. They have to cut prices on the Gen4. They have to or they just get rid of the V6 raptor and just play Rams game of only offering the R.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As long as Ford is selling all the Raptors it makes in a timely manner, these trucks are not going anywhere.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
Is it a cool truck? Yes
Is the price nice? I mean yeah.
Has the engine been proven yet? No.
Does it still look bad? Yeah.. im not a fan.

This would be a good upgrade from a Gen2 Rap or people that drive Tremors or Rebels.
I wouldn’t upgrade from my Gen 2 to a RHO or any other RAM for that matter.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
Will this new Removed Hellcat Option sound just as bad as the Ecoboost V6 Raptor? Probably.
But I see the appeal in its base price, and it seems like the logical competition to the peasant 35 Raptor.
Did you mean “present” or “peasant” 35 Raptor? There is nothing Peasant about it!

BigBlue20

Reaction score
The V6 Raptor isn’t all that quiet actually. It just makes noise in all the wrong ways. I was legitimately embarrassed to get on the throttle when people were around when I had my Gen 2. It sounded like a riced out Nissan 350Z actually.

The performance of it (after a stage 2 Goosetune) was actually pretty good, but the V6 exhaust is what made me get my TRX, and I haven’t looked back since. I even got to drive a Raptor R recently, and have to say, I prefer my TRX. And I’m a long time Ford truck guy who’s never had a RAM, or Chevy prior to this.
What kind of sound do you make when you stop at every other gas station and have to pay mega bucks to pay for all that Noise? If it also sounds like a farting noise, you better check your pants to be sure there nothing brown and wet in them.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of sound do you make when you stop at every other gas station and have to pay mega bucks to pay for all that Noise? If it also sounds like a farting noise, you better check your pants to be sure there nothing brown and wet in them.
200.gif