R will be an option package, not a distinct model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since the Raptor (normal) is a trim of the F150 and not a separate model, I don't think your prediction is much of a gamble. I'm thinking the R will be it's own separate trim though, rather than an option of the Raptor trim. I say that because I don't think many, if any other options will be available on the R. I doubt there will be a 37 package option (they will either all be 35s or 37s), carbon fiber, blue interior etc. I wouldn't even be surprised if they limit color options. Could very well be wrong on that, but that's my guess.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since the Raptor (normal) is a trim of the F150 and not a separate model, I don't think your prediction is much of a gamble. I'm thinking the R will be it's own separate trim though, rather than an option of the Raptor trim. I say that because I don't think many, if any other options will be available on the R. I doubt there will be a 37 package option (they will either all be 35s or 37s), carbon fiber, blue interior etc. I wouldn't even be surprised if they limit color options. Could very well be wrong on that, but that's my guess.
I'm thinking the opposite, specific colors on the R to distinguish if from the peasant Raptor trims, roll bar, race tires, large off road lights, and some girls greeting you when you pick it up at the dealer.
1644599339423.png
1644599373753.png
1644599419719.png
1644599473022.png
1644599533365.png

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am guessing this as well since they seemed to confirm the body style won’t change any from what I recall

Bugzuki

Reaction score
So,please tell where that comes from?
Snagit screen capture tool: with an engine image from the F250 page and the engine Text from the Shelby GT500 page formatted to look like the engine selections on the Bronco page all pasted onto a screenshot of the Raptor page.

I was disappointed to find that they did not have an image of the GT500 engine in the Mustang build. They just showed the Mustang. So, I had to put in an image of a non-supercharged engine thinking it was tiny so you wouldn't be able to tell.

Did you like it?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Snagit screen capture tool: with an engine image from the F250 page and the engine Text from the Shelby GT500 page formatted to look like the engine selections on the Bronco page all pasted onto a screenshot of the Raptor page.

I was disappointed to find that they did not have an image of the GT500 engine in the Mustang build. They just showed the Mustang. So, I had to put in an image of a non-supercharged engine thinking it was tiny so you wouldn't be able to tell.

Did you like it?
Awesome skills bro!!

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t order mine
But did give my dealer a big deposit on a future raptor r when available