R available. 8-1-23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camelback ford in AZ just called me and said Ford just granted them 6 additional allocations. 50K ADM of course. I laughed and said no thanks

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camelback ford in AZ just called me and said Ford just granted them 6 additional allocations. 50K ADM of course. I laughed and said no thanks
bErkShiRE owNs tHIs deaLeRsHIP, so BasiCALLy BufFet is My BOss

i cant stand camelback ford. somehow san tan had 6 R allocations as well. i think Peoria got the same amount too. guessing their high volume earned them those allocations. probably paying off the regional ford guy too.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With more and more of these poping up for sale and additional allocations apparently coming. The economy slowing.. I have to believe demand will start to be satisfied for a $110k truck.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a line on an avalanche R with a blend date of 7/26 for 20k over. Although it’s the lowest I’ve personally come across, I just can’t seem to pull the trigger.

I’m not that unhappy with the ecoboost that I feel compelled to spend 50k more for basically the same truck.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With more and more of these poping up for sale and additional allocations apparently coming. The economy slowing.. I have to believe demand will start to be satisfied for a $110k truck.
Agree. Especially with the 24 order banks coming up. People might want the updates over the ones sitting on the lots.

recohn

Reaction score
?----t Ford in ---ton ?-----s only sells their Raptors @ MSRP with "no" ADM, I am the second or third in their '24 Raptor order bank (in writing), but now that I just took delivery of my '23 Raptor in Avalanche Grey with Black (no two tone interior for this guy) with the 37" P.P. @ Kunes Ford in Antioch Illinois: Talk to Jesse Fischer, their General Manager, or Russell Coulter, their Ford New Car Sales Manager or Dylan Gentzen in their sales department, mention that this guy from Kansas that just bought that '23 Raptor with a 37 package from them. They only charged us a very small amount over MSRP, plus their $348.00 doc fee. Everyone @ Kunes Ford is "awesome" from their general manager, to Mark in their finance department and everybody in between.

Getting back to the Ford dealer that I mentioned earlier, I decided to "go hard" by ordering a 2024 Raptor R from them @ MSRP, but I'm the eighth or ninth customer in their 2024 Raptor R order bank, and they have already delivered 10-12 Raptor or Raptor R for the model year 2023, with more on the way and in production, their general manager expects the 2024 order bank of Raptor and Raptor R to open up in September or October of this year.

So Mr. R Corsa: Challenge taken.