Prototype Front and Rear Bumper for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys I have two prototype bumpers taking up room in the shop. I have a textured grey front bumper with a 9" top hoop great for Baja Design lights. For this front bumper you need to grind about a 1/4 inch off where the frame rail pokes through the mounting bracket. This would not affect the truck or re installation of stock bumper in anyway. This bumper can ship out same day as order as long as its ordered before lunch(got to wrap it up). Price including shipping if shipped to a business address. I need to get this thing out of the shop its been here for 6 months. This thing is going cheaper then I want to advertise so shoot me a PM if your interested.

I also have an old style rear bumper that is uncoated. I will powder coat in your choice of color at no charge. For sale if you buy both ill give you an even better deal.

PM me if interested. I want to get rid of this stuff asap we need the room for new projects and worthless toys. LOL