Pre-Production Gen 3 Long travel '21 f150 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OMG I thought you meant your building the 2021 Raptor. I see you mean a build of yours. LMAO. Duh. Hence the Rouge question.
No he means building a regular F150, we still haven't figured out why he out raptor in the title

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
No he means building a regular F150, we still haven't figured out why he out raptor in the title

I finally figured it out. HA!! I kinda was told on the down low from my contact at Kansas City that the build should be available in April, order in May and receive 8-12 weeks later. But he said that could change. I have faith in him. He has literally sent me a pick of my 2019 F150 rolling down the line and when it entered ECOAT.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally figured it out. HA!! I kinda was told on the down low from my contact at Kansas City that the build should be available in April, order in May and receive 8-12 weeks later. But he said that could change. I have faith in him. He has literally sent me a pick of my 2019 F150 rolling down the line and when it entered ECOAT.

Nothing like seeing your truck getting dipped in your own product.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Nothing like seeing your truck getting dipped in your own product.

Yes it was nice. However he could not help with the delivery time!!! LOL Truck was done and sat in yard for about a month. LOL. The Raptor is build in Dearborn River Rouge so I doubt I will get same treatment. Although I am sure if I asked he would look into.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Yes it was nice. However he could not help with the delivery time!!! LOL Truck was done and sat in yard for about a month. LOL. The Raptor is build in Dearborn River Rouge so I doubt I will get same treatment. Although I am sure if I asked he would look into.

I would show a pic, however technically you can not take pictures in plant.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
because "2021 f150 luxury prerunner styled to look like the newly release version of fords raptor trim level, but with better suspension and more capability" was too long of a title.

“ Long travel SC V8 Raptor killer”? That doesn’t seem like to long of a title to me? Very direct to the point and doesn’t claim to be something it isn’t .....

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
“ Long travel SC V8 Raptor killer”? That doesn’t seem like to long of a title to me? Very direct to the point and doesn’t claim to be something it isn’t .....
when building starts i will start a new build thread with that title, i like it.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when building starts i will start a new build thread with that title, i like it.
And I would love one btw. I bought my Raptor without ever owning a truck and doing any off-roading. Knowing what I have learned this is the direction I should’ve went from the beginning as my Raptor is 90% toy 10% family use