Powder Coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont know if I have mentioned this on the forum, but we do have our own powder coating facility. We are able bake items up to 9X6'. I know there are a lot of guys that have small parts on their truck that they are painting. We would be happy to powder coat those items. We can do items like the lower control arms on your Raptor or anything else you need done. Just wanted to let everyone know that we have great prices on those kind of things.

If you have any interest give us a call at 440-823-4197 or shoot an email to [email protected]

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
what would it take to powder coat the stock wheels? do they need to be media blasted?

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what would it take to powder coat the stock wheels? do they need to be media blasted?

Yep! You need to get down to bare metal so that it bonds better and you get the electrostatic charge to make sure most of the powder goes to the metal rather than on the ground. Also for people who don't know if your oven isn't big enough you can build it out with ply wood to make it big enough for full frames or whatever else. I haven't been around it but they are making heaters that you can move down things like a pipe fence and PC the whole thing.

I'm sure Wicked can give some better info on this.

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wheels can be done. We also do blasting. We have done the Raptor wheels before. We can do all black.

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wheels are 45$ each powder and we charge a 130$ Hr 4 wheels is an hour so about 310 for a set of wheels.