Please Welcome Special Vehicle Concepts to FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being a new Raptor owner I was set on tons of RPG mods (mainly stage 4+) after tons of reading on this forum. Luckily I am in no hurry and excited to see what you guy's will be offering and man do I wish I was going to TRR. Any chance you guys are going to the Raptor Nationals next weekend?

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Considering that Tie rods are on our list of products to produce, we will keep this in mind once the process begins in the upcoming months !

Huck, we will play with the bump stop idea and see what idea we can come up with on that! The best way to produce products the people want, is to well, ask them directly!

-Jeff

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Being a new Raptor owner I was set on tons of RPG mods (mainly stage 4+) after tons of reading on this forum. Luckily I am in no hurry and excited to see what you guy's will be offering and man do I wish I was going to TRR. Any chance you guys are going to the Raptor Nationals next weekend?

We will not be at nationals next weekend, however our good friend Mike (jaynecobb) will be out there reping our products and putting them through the paces!

-Jeff

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm on rack 3 with with Rpg tie rods. The heim joints have no play or dampening so all forces are transferred right into the rack. End up getting vertical play in the rack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm on rack 3 with with Rpg tie rods. The heim joints have no play or dampening so all forces are transferred right into the rack. End up getting vertical play in the rack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O ok thank u for the explanation. I wasn't aware of that and never thought of it either.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What would be next on your wish list?

-Jeff

Progressive or stiffer front springs for both OE and aftermarket shocks
Quick disconnects for both sway bars
Weight reducing items, specifically to the front end.

If you guys wanted to get real crazy... All Time 4x4

Huck, we have the same issue on my other 4x4. I have not researched the Raptor mounting solution, but adding 1 additional mounting point for the rack (3 mounting locations) and a re enforcing collar. I am sure SVC can figure something out, but I would also give Charlie ar Power Steering Solution a call. We have had a few informative conversations.

Last edited: