New to me 2013 (SCREW) : pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New owner in Idaho... Found this 2013 and it checked all of the boxes of what I was looking for. It's a one-owner, no accidents, loaded with options, under 100k miles. My first choice would have been blue, but this red looks great too. I actually bought it three weeks ago but finally flew to Wisconsin on Friday to pick it up. While in Wisconsin I had to go see Lambeau Field. I am a life-long Vikings fan, but I respect the history of Lambeau so I couldn't not see it! I drove to Minneapolis on Friday night after picking it up, which completed my first leg of the journey home. Saturday morning I made a stop at US Bank Stadium and Mall of America and then headed West. Saturday night was spent in Dickinson, ND which wasn't a bad little town to stop in for the night. The hotel was much nicer than the sketchy one in Minnesota. I wasn't fully confident that the truck was still going to be in the parking lot when I woke up that morning. Sunday morning I started the final drive (830 miles) home to Idaho. This was the first time I have traveled any substantial distance to buy a vehicle and it made for a pretty cool experience. However, I would have preferred to fit one more travel day in there and not done 12+ hours of driving yesterday. In total, I drove about 1700 miles, saw some new places, got acquainted with the new truck, hit two birds, and ruined the day of one really unfortunate chipmunk who should have zigged instead of zagged.

edited2_zpsi5bnwaky.jpg

Lambeau%202_zpsrvh9sbdf.jpg

Many many many miles of this...

edited3_zpseesvxfw0.jpg

And finally got her home... Had to give her a good bath to remove five states worth of road gunk and bugs!

edited_zpsy4eiqsda.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tommy1979

Tommy1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 2012 in Red, my favorite color in the Raptor.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Thank you!

Finally got my other pics to post! The watermarks for Photobucket are annoying though. What does everyone else use to imbed their pics? I wanted to try Flickr instead but their website isn't allowing new accounts to be set up right now.