New Raptor Owner from Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Batman

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the paper work started. I had to get the money in order, but finally she is home!!!!! I am uploading pics to photobucket as I type.

OP
OP
Batman

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the wait, but here is my baby, the new BEAST!!!!!!!!

P7080162.jpg
P7080160.jpg

I will put up all the pics I have in the Photos section.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lookin' fresh Batman.... I figured with that name you must have bought Tuxedo.

Now that you've got it, you'll come across a zillion new questions about functions, options, buttons, etc. Let us know, we're here to help.

OP
OP
Batman

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys, I promise I will I will be asking here for help. Heck YEAH, Batman has to have black. I will do a write up on any mods I do that other ppl have not done. Man!!!!!!!!! I have made every excuse I could make to get out of the office and drive this beast. This thing is a head turner around here. I took a buddy of mine for a drive and I think I need to go clean the passenger seat, LOL!!!!!!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hehe nice. But DO post your input even on the mods you do that aren't original. that's how we help each other with the do's and dont's of installation.

OP
OP
Batman

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10-4 I will post on everything I do, I will just try to make sure I put it in the right place or do not redo something that is already done. I will just add it to that thread.