New Laguna Seca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not just any terlingua, its been HIGHLY upgraded...

oh, and for the record, SPRSNK and I know about 20 of the Terlingua owners. We had 8 at our event last week.

Its the one Shelby I truly regret not buying....but I do plan to change that one day.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YOU HAVE A TERLINGUA!?!?!? Pictures! I only know one person who owns one lol. Supercharged 6? Can't beat it lol

2nd Terlingua built. I took delivery at the Terlingua 2008 event. In 2009 the powers that be decided to not do the event again. Myself, Dubbs, Dubbs brother and our local Terlingua owner in Terlingua (David) continued the event. In 2010 we applied for our S Corp then proceeded to get our 501c3 making us a true charity.
15# of boost, built engine, custom CAI and....

wait for it.....

Wait for it.....

464rwhp! Should top out around 175-180mph now. Last year at our event I hit 164mph with a stock engine and 12# of boost producing 374rwhp.

DSCN0948.jpg
DSC00569.jpg
DSC00557.jpg
New Engine :)
BunnyLives.jpg

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, what color was it? I know of two in MO, one is a windviel blue we had here, and the other is our artist, with a grabber orange.

If it was black, you saw one of the under-the-radar owned bunnies.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_4925.jpg

They all have the red key. It just doesn't do anything yet.

JUST GOT THIS TRACKEY UPDATE! 10/07/2011

randy

Dear Boss Mustang Enthusiast -

Thank you for your interest in our new TracKey technology.

Ford Racing and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) have been working closely to ensure that TracKey achieves certification as quickly as possible.

We are happy to report that the testing is completed and Ford Racing will announce the availability of TracKey at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas on Nov. 2.

We recognize that there is great anticipation for this exciting product and wanted to share this news with you ahead of the SEMA show.

Thank you for your patience,

Ford Racing Performance Team

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JUST GOT THIS TRACKEY UPDATE! 10/07/2011

randy

Dear Boss Mustang Enthusiast -

Thank you for your interest in our new TracKey technology.

Ford Racing and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) have been working closely to ensure that TracKey achieves certification as quickly as possible.

We are happy to report that the testing is completed and Ford Racing will announce the availability of TracKey at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas on Nov. 2.

We recognize that there is great anticipation for this exciting product and wanted to share this news with you ahead of the SEMA show.

Thank you for your patience,

Ford Racing Performance Team

Yea..called the local Ford dealer. They put me on hold saying they were going to ask the parts department if they had any in stock :crazy: