My parts are starting to show up....(Ongoing Mod Thread)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I had to guess..........
749-terlingua.jpg

randy

Yep. I own the second one built.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. I own the second one built.

No, you own one of the first two...not the second. If memory serves me correctly, you and David recieved delivery of your Terlinguas on the very same day. September 25th, 2008 if I had to put a date on it. 1:47PM if my phone had the right time on the photo. :peace:

The yellow stick signifies Terlingua Racing Team, and if you dont know what that means, you probably dont want to know.:Jedi:

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, you own one of the first two...not the second. If memory serves me correctly, you and David recieved delivery of your Terlinguas on the very same day. September 25th, 2008 if I had to put a date on it. 1:47PM if my phone had the right time on the photo. :peace:

The yellow stick signifies Terlingua Racing Team, and if you dont know what that means, you probably dont want to know.:Jedi:

I give David credit for having the first. He put his money down before I did. Mine was actually off the trailer first.