My "New Love"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was about a week after delivery............
217.jpg

Damn "she's" pretty!!

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I'm so excited for "first pics".......a few more weeks! Woo-hoo! If I hadn't gone with white, Molten Orange would've been it for sure.

OP
OP
FSM06

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm so excited for "first pics".......a few more weeks! Woo-hoo! If I hadn't gone with white, Molten Orange would've been it for sure.

I'm excited for you man!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bring that bad boy out West and run it with us the last weekend of this month! We'll make it an extra special occasion to celebrate your joining us!

OP
OP
FSM06

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bring that bad boy out West and run it with us the last weekend of this month! We'll make it an extra special occasion to celebrate your joining us!

Appreciate the offer Dan. This month just isn't going to work, but I can certainly tell you that after seeing your post and pics of RR3, I can't wait till the day I do get to run with you all. We are traveling to Moab, UT Easter weekend for the Easter jeep safari. My wife has an old school mate that has a 4X4 shop in Moab and now a satellite shop in Grand Junction. We stopped by the GJ store recently with the Raptor and he was REALLY excited about it. So, we made some plans to visit his shop in Moab during the Safari. I think he want's to "showcase" it in front of his shop. Should be able to get some really good pics that weekend and let the Raptor "stretch" its legs.:racing:

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up MMD love your quote, where do you all run at? i live out in KS just got my Raptor, should be back from Iraq this fall 2010 August.

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beautiful Raptor you, we have the same taste that Molten Orange is great huh? i have that same one. :)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's up MMD love your quote, where do you all run at? i live out in KS just got my Raptor, should be back from Iraq this fall 2010 August.

Hi DJ, glad to have you here!

I and a bunch of us on this forum are in SoCal and we run the desert (we "do the wash"). Anza-Borrego Desert State Park is our favorite - it has incredible washes that we enoy driving in and exploring. If you look around this forum you'll see write-ups and pics of them (Past Expeditions forum). In fact, we're headed out there again today for the start of our Raptor Run 4.

Be safe and thanks for your service! We'll work hard here to help you pass the time until you're back home.