My Camping Setup...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Holy Shit!!! That poor truck and trailer. I know its built for offroad..... but thats abuse!! This reminds me of a valet guy just going around the block, not giving a damn about the truck cause Hell its not his.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

here's a pic of my setup

e45bcff5.jpg

Jerryballs what exactly is the setup? Im looking for something similar. Since I got hitched "Married" I cant just tent it or she wont go, and with a newborn on the way i think something like this would be the more likely route.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Holy Shit!!! This reminds me of a valet guy just going around the block, not giving a damn about the truck cause Hell its not his.

Funny you should mention VALETS. Just yesterday here in Dallas, 6 or 7 of us with our Raptors met for an offraod show and then lunch. The lunch place was valet only. So as I am approching this eatery, Katty Trail Ice House, I see who I thought was Whisler 151 followed by the rest of the pack so I slowed as he approched and he sticks his arm out as to waive and its not Brandon but one of the valets just flying up towards me with his hand out waiving. HAHaa. This kid was from like Kenya or Somolia and had those old style hidious silver reflective aviator sun glasses on. HAhahaaaaaa.

So a few hours later as we all come out of the Ice House I say BRING ON ALL the RAPTORS! HAHahaaaa. So shortly after the mad rush for all the raptor keys the the raptors can be heard firing up. Maxx got his first. Then Mine comes around with you guessed it, SUPER FLY driving mine. HAhaa. Shit! I go to get in and the seat is to close to the steering whell which is now all the way down and the mirrors are ALL jacked up. SHIT! I had made the comment to Brandon that what the hell can these guys do to our trucks that we havent already done. HAhahaa. WHOW! HAhaha.

I still don't have everything back as it should be yet! Hahhahaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya whats up with having the memory seat if it don't remember anything or I just don't know how it works probably lol

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
ya whats up with having the memory seat if it don't remember anything or I just don't know how it works probably lol

Yea, its a mind of its own device! AHhahaa. You got my grits and hominy on its way to my local grocery store yet? Well hurry the hell up boy! HAhahaaaa.

BDRAG

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my new 27ft toy hauler. Raptor hauls it great no issues.

48ac734b-7e68-6681.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jerryballs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy Shit!!! That poor truck and trailer. I know its built for offroad..... but thats abuse!! This reminds me of a valet guy just going around the block, not giving a damn about the truck cause Hell its not his.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Jerryballs what exactly is the setup? Im looking for something similar. Since I got hitched "Married" I cant just tent it or she wont go, and with a newborn on the way i think something like this would be the more likely route.

It's made by heartland and it's called MPG... It's light weight and has a slide out, kitchen, wet bath, and sleeps 4-5

I love it!