Mud Flaps - Possible Front Flap Solution?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was busy Macgyver-ing stuff this weekend.

I've had an idea for the Raptor and finally spent the time making a template and then producing a prototype of the product.

It's a front flap solution that I expect will keep your garage queen Raptor cleaner. I've known for some time that the solution involves filling the gap behind the wheel well in front of the running board. So I made it and it looks good.

I'm working on a patent to protect the idea so I can show it to you. Let me know what you think as I continue working on an improved version.

It could easily be produced in a different color to more closely match the fender flare or the running board.

IMG_2787-2.jpg

Note: I did some quick photochopping to the pic to give it an appropriate finish.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was busy Macgyver-ing stuff this weekend.

I've had an idea for the Raptor and finally spent the time making a template and then producing a prototype of the product.

It's a front flap solution that I expect will keep your garage queen Raptor cleaner. I've known for some time that the solution involves filling the gap behind the wheel well in front of the running board. So I made it and it looks good.

I'm working on a patent to protect the idea so I can show it to you. Let me know what you think as I continue working on an improved version.

IMG_2787-2.jpg

I'm not quite sure how that rocket is going to solve the problem Dan..........:confused2: LOL!

FSM

OH>>>>>NOW you post the picture!!!!!

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure how that rocket is going to solve the problem Dan..........:confused2: LOL!

FSM

OH>>>>>NOW you post the picture!!!!!

Yeah, sorry about that. I posted the Macgyver pic and then thought the better of it.

Here it is...

mac.jpg

and another...

macgruber.jpg

Hey, I might have just jacked my own thread :mrgreen:

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone?... Bueller?

teachermirror15.jpg