Lowrance Group Buy - Feeler

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Hey folks. I called Lowrance and I was told that the Trophy is starting to ship in limited quantity and should be in full swing by the first part of March. They said to start getting in orders so suppliers can start getting them.

@JJ f150harley - Have heard from
@ECW - No communication
@cbcgeneral - Have heard from
@Stealthf1 - No communication
@***.Raptor - No communication
@Sokoloka - No communication

We need 4 more to hit 10. Once we get to 10, we will start placing the order while we are trying to hold units for the order with the supplier. I've had a couple drop out but need to know where you stand otherwise we are holding up the other folks that have already paid. Please be respectful to your FRF bro's.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added, waiting on payment.

Once we hit 10, taking no more orders. I found that I don't have time to deal with a group buy. I now have a great respect for the others that do this.

Haha one love my brother

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added, waiting on payment.

Once we hit 10, taking no more orders. I found that I don't have time to deal with a group buy. I now have a great respect for the others that do this.

It's fun isn't it.

ECW

Reaction score
Hi I have purchased a used HDS-7 from a friend so I am no longer looking to buy one as part of the group buy,

Thank You
ECW

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I have 9 confirmed PAID orders. The next person that places an order gets in and the group buy will end.