Looking for raptor r willing to pay 10/15 over.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Rob

Reaction score
Hope all is well with everyone. I’m currently in the market looking for a raptor r. I called over 20 dealers and the best I found was 30k over. I’m willing to do 10/15k over if anyone has some leads and wants to share that would be greatly appreciated. I currently have 2021 raptor and I love but looking to upgrade.
My Neighbor just bought one and has been trying to get me to buy one. He called dealers all over the Nation and he found this one for $127,000 and is trying to get me to buy it, however I am not going to buy one at this time.

BobA

Reaction score
I bought mine yesterday with markup of only 10k. A couple of dealers in the Midwest are asking about the same. PM if you still have not found one.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called a ton of dealerships looking. Refused to pay over 10k adm. 3rd week of December Serra Ford in Rochester agreed to sell me the exact spec I’d placed an order for in 2022. The next week I got phone calls from three other dealerships trying to make deals (they had all rejected my 10k offer weeks prior).

So after calling 65+ dealerships I found 4 willing to sell at lower adms with specs I liked. If you put in the time searching, you can find one. It likely won’t just jump out at you though without at least a few hours of work. One shortcut I found was to Search online for new listings with prices above msrp but within my tolerance for adm. these were accurate prices. Everything you see listed online for msrp seems to either be inaccurate with a wildly high adm or a customer order waiting on pickup. Stay calm and don’t get ruffled when scumbag dealerships tell you it’s impossible to pay less than 40k adm.

I found the most reasonable dealerships were in Tenn, Minnesota, Illinois, and Michigan. YMMV

Good luck, now pick up the phone.

Attachments

• IMG_5703.jpeg
    IMG_5703.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 40