Just got my Blue 2012 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! First read the owners manual about maintenance, and then on Monday head down to your local Line-X dealer and get the LineX Premium bedliner and get the rear wheel liners done at the same time. and 3rd post your pics or it never happen. I'm just trying to save you time with your research, since the majority of us know what we didn't do right the first time around with our mods.

BTW - how did you come up with Tmp123? :)

hattrik0797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! My brother (Faceoff4) has the same color and I love it! Your MPG will suffer in comparison but the ride, safety and flexibility will blow away the BMW. I have a ML350 and my Raptor blows it away!!! As for the life in miles......only time will tell but I sure hope it beats the BMW :)

OP
OP
T

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! First read the owners manual about maintenance, and then on Monday head down to your local Line-X dealer and get the LineX Premium bedliner and get the rear wheel liners done at the same time. and 3rd post your pics or it never happen. I'm just trying to save you time with your research, since the majority of us know what we didn't do right the first time around with our mods.

BTW - how did you come up with Tmp123? :)

Thanks again Everyone....tmp123...back years ago when the internet surfaced I had to pick a e-mail address so i picked my initials and some numbers..:0-)
Used tmp123 for all other internet id's...

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome congrats I would not use the cruse control for the first k or so. other than that I changed oil at 1500 and 3000 now on regular maintenance. I would do the undercoating don't know why you would only do the wheel wells. undercoating is a smother product I had it done at www.watertownfordchrysler.com look their for an idea. have fun modding I do like the ridged light but I am in the country deer are my main concern.