Jean Dry Lake Bed MarkT hammering some whoops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Came out great 'dawg!!! Nice job!!

We should have measured those whoops... I bet the bigger ones were close to 2 feet deep... my Raptor was "at the practical limit" through that set, just barely bottoming but handling them very well!

(Video sure makes it look slower than real life.)

OP
OP
LVdezertdawg

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Came out great 'dawg!!! Nice job!!

We should have measured those whoops... I bet the bigger ones were close to 2 feet deep... my Raptor was "at the practical limit" through that set, just barely bottoming but handling them very well!

(Video sure makes it look slower than real life.)

Thanks and it never quite captures the speed, that last whoop had your rear wheels off the ground. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alls I gots to say is you're both arseholes. Showing off in your backyards like that... you should be ashamed.

Carry on.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alls I gots to say is you're both arseholes. Showing off in your backyards like that... you should be ashamed.

Carry on.

Hey. This place is a good 15 minute drive from 'dawg's place! (if I was in L.A. I would add "depending on traffic" but there is never any traffic :mrgreen: )

Besides, according to MMD it's 200 degrees here year 'round... here's a pic of the entrance to Lake Las Vegas in the winter... (we turned around on the back side of the lake after the roundup.) That must be white hot ash everywhere? :mrgreen:

DSCN1207.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Besides, according to MMD it's 200 degrees here year 'round... here's a pic of the entrance to Lake Las Vegas in the winter... (we turned around on the back side of the lake after the roundup.)

HA HA Mark. You guys can call it "Lake Las Vegas" all you want but we know your secret: there's no friggin' lake out there! :mrgreen:

By the way, we've got lots of lakes like that here in California :D

Show me the water Mark! :mrgreen:

Banana Elvis for your Vegas guys --> :bananaelvis: