JDM Whipple 700 HP Power Package install!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I thought the issue was more wide spread than that. I only know one person who has a wipple on his Raptor and he had pump gear failure and unfortunately all of the issues that go with it requiring a full rebuild.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok so how much more power would you get if you use the new 68mm throttle body? No more power but just better throttle response? Btw, what is the difference between Whipple's supercharger tuner kit and supercharger system?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Whipple Twin 68mm has been around for a while and the Twin 71mm is fairly new.

As for power gains, this all depends on all the other mods you'll be doing and what the Tuner can do with them.
If you just do a TB upgrade and nothing else, say CJ Twin 65mm or Whipple's Twin 68mm from the stock Twin 60mm than your looking at a 15 to 25 rwhp +/-
But if you do a extreme combination, it can be up to well over 100 rwhp over the stock Whipple complete kit.
It's still really all up to the Tune!!!, and addressing the fuel delivery system and how you want to use your truck.

AUTOMOTIVE :: ACCESSORIES :: BILLET HIGH FLOW THROTTLE BODIES - Whipple Superchargers

Last edited:

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang. I did not know that. That 71mm would be cool. That should be a better daily driver alternative compared to the mono blade then. I just need to get some money first. Lol.

P.S.
Fixed

Last edited:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang. I did not know that. That 71mm would be cool. That should be a better daily driver alternative compared to the mojo blade then. I just need to get some money first. Lol.

Does the mojo blade make you dance better? Lmao
6b9a0113a13ffdd6dae4232df7fd85e0.jpg

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is any one use the Whipple TB twin 68mm and how is the performance compare to Ford Ricing TB twin 65mm .