Hows it going guys!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. The truck never sees mud, that breaks things and make it dirty. I like clean! Little about the truck is that the track times are on my N/A motor with a L blower swap done. I ended up getting the 14.56 @ 91 on a wednesday night. That friday i went back and ended up melting #2 piston.

So i ended up getting a computer 2003 L take out motor from air filter to the oil pan and dropped that end as well with doing a few other mods.

Im making a little bit more power with this motor. So once i make it back to the track i think i should be able to get a new personal best. N/A with L blower put down 317RWHP/402RWTQ. New motor 331RWHP/411RWTQ Dyno Tuned by Wes @ Total Performance Solutions www.tpsperformance.com The truck seams to pull a little more so maybe i could get lucky and beat my time.

Video on the dyno getting tuned
http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Z7What/?action=view&current=MOV00028.flv

DSC00021.jpg

DSC01675-1.jpg

Before and After on plenum porting
DSC01507.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01501.jpg

wayneburnout2.jpg

P4260115.jpg

DSC01468.jpg

Wayne

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying your F-150 so much! I'm not sure I've seen someone in a lifted 4x4 serious about 1/4 mile times. I'm not surprised and I'm sure there are many others but I haven't seen them.

BTW, tell your Dyno guy he needs a couple or REAL wheel chocks. Those puny things won't even be speed bumps should something go terribly wrong...

DSC00021.jpg

OP
OP
Z7What

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying your F-150 so much! I'm not sure I've seen someone in a lifted 4x4 serious about 1/4 mile times. I'm not surprised and I'm sure there are many others but I haven't seen them.

BTW, tell your Dyno guy he needs a couple or REAL wheel chocks. Those puny things won't even be speed bumps should something go terribly wrong...

Well its not all about 1/4 mile time just love to see what it can do. And bragging rights are fun too! Not many people have 6500lb truck on 38s running the times i run. I have a friend with a truck almost identical(same lift, tires, motor just more mods)to mine that runs low 14s. So im not the only one :thumbsup: theres a couple of us.

The chock well....thats all we had and him AND i made sure that all the straps were tight and in great shape before doing any pulls and I checked them after each pull so we did everything as safe as possible!

Wayne

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well its not all about 1/4 mile time just love to see what it can do. And bragging rights are fun too! Not many people have 6500lb truck on 38s running the times i run.
Now that I can relate too. I took a 4500lb 2005 Dodge Magnum (a station wagon!) and bored/stroked the motor out to a 392, and did a ton of other suspension/brake/drivetrain work. She puts down 450/480 to the wheels and runs low 12s NA (she's got hi 11s in 'er on good nites). You get some of the funniest looks at the track... "a four door station wagon? really?" :mrgreen:

Sweet job on the truck Wayne. Good luck on that new PB! :racing: