How to Say "F U" to a BAD Dealer???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FilthyRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to want to say **** YOU to dealers constantly because I allways get dismissed because of my age and I've told 3 dealers to f off after they dismissed me after wanting them to sell me a db9 volante, continental gt, granturismo s, gallardo and a f430 spider. I've been buying from all over the country now because all these arragant ********** don't want to sell $3/4M worth of cars to a young guy. I just give up and don't get my blood pressure up about it. I have to BEG people to take my money.
The dealer I got my raptor from gave me shit and I pulled up with an M5.

Everyone that works at a dealership is a complete ******* moron, sales, service, management. (I also worked for a luxury car dealer for a few months yrs ago)
I've also had and won large lawsuits against dealers and service shops for ******* my cars up intentionally.

If you *think* you had a good experience, you just haven't seen or heard anything behind the scenes or are extremely lucky.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
I used to want to say **** YOU to dealers constantly because I allways get dismissed because of my age and I've told 3 dealers to f off after they dismissed me after wanting them to sell me a db9 volante, continental gt, granturismo s, gallardo and a f430 spider. I've been buying from all over the country now because all these arragant ********** don't want to sell $3/4M worth of cars to a young guy. I just give up and don't get my blood pressure up about it. I have to BEG people to take my money.
The dealer I got my raptor from gave me shit and I pulled up with an M5.

Everyone that works at a dealership is a complete ******* moron, sales, service, management. (I also worked for a luxury car dealer for a few months yrs ago)
I've also had and won large lawsuits against dealers and service shops for ******* my cars up intentionally.

If you *think* you had a good experience, you just haven't seen or heard anything behind the scenes or are extremely lucky.

To say all dealers are bad and that anyone working for a dealership is a moron is kinda harsh. Not all dealers are like that man.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To say all dealers are bad and that anyone working for a dealership is a moron is kinda harsh. Not all dealers are like that man.

Agreed...my Cadillac dealer is awesome. Service, sales etc. I've bought 3 new cars from them and had them serviced there as well.

chamillionTC

Reaction score
After the "used car manager" looked at the vehicle (owned for 3 months and it had 500 miles on it) he starts putting together a number. Now, the sticker on this car new is $71,000 (that's fully loaded). I owed $58,000 on the car.

Besides reading your insane line-up of 2012 cars, I read this part about 9 times. You paid off $13,000 in three months? What the **** do you do for a living?

Reaction score
Customer Response from Koons

Hello,

We apologize for your negative experience at our Sterling Ford location; however, would like to help you with this concern. If you could email us your contact information to [email protected], we would like to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Koons Automotive Group

OP
OP
mesposito

mesposito

Reaction score
Hello,

We apologize for your negative experience at our Sterling Ford location; however, would like to help you with this concern. If you could email us your contact information to [email protected], we would like to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Koons Automotive Group

Sorry, letter has already been sent to corporate. Enjoy the response you get from that one. Did I mention that a number of my business dealings put me very close to a number of Ford's senior management. All were sent emails regarding the situation, along with a PDF copy of the letter. 3 out of the 5 have already personally acknowledged receipt.

You have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars of my business as undoubtedly I would have purchased a new vehicle there every year or every other year for the next 30 years.