How to Say "F U" to a BAD Dealer???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you are over-reacting if all they did was low ball your trade by 40%. That happens every day in every auto dealership in the world. Plus, you were asking a FORD dealership to take a POS GM vehicle off your hands for you, likely when you realized what a POS it was after driving it for 500 miles. I seriously doubt the dealership will catch any heat at all from Ford corporate, they will probably just have a nice chuckle over it.

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, letter has already been sent to corporate. Enjoy the response you get from that one. Did I mention that a number of my business dealings put me very close to a number of Ford's senior management. All were sent emails regarding the situation, along with a PDF copy of the letter. 3 out of the 5 have already personally acknowledged receipt.

You have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars of my business as undoubtedly I would have purchased a new vehicle there every year or every other year for the next 30 years.

.. OWNED! LIKE A BOSS! :peace:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wow, quite a twist right there at the end with the dealership joining the forum (Wonder how they found this thread?) and then getting told off.

I knew I shoulda had my popcorn ready....damn.

Reaction score
Hey, no offense, it doesn't sound like you need to be mad at anyone. i know if my bank account was large, i'd be a happy go lucky kind of guy. just breathe, relax. and realise, there's worse things that could happen.