Hello from Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TehKing

I'll stuff you all in the crust!
Reaction score
Welcome to the Raptor forum!

An 03' HD F-150 huh? Is that one of the years they included the supercharged 5.4L?

:cool:

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the Raptor forum!

An 03' HD F-150 huh? Is that one of the years they included the supercharged 5.4L?

:cool:

Yes sir,

'02-03 HD's came with Supercharged 5.4Ls. I don't know about the next generation HDs but those two for sure.

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I take it by your screen name that you may have or had an SVO Mustang? That was my first car and I used to belong to the SVO Club of America.

Yes sir,

I used to own an older 85' SVO and was also a member of SVOCA....it's been a while and can't recall my screen name but it wasn't SVORay.

Here is a link to my Cardomain for my SVO...mostly pictures of working on the car: swapping the head, changing the inline intakes to the square bore.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/573381

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Yes sir,

I used to own an older 85' SVO and was also a member of SVOCA....it's been a while and can't recall my screen name but it wasn't SVORay.

Here is a link to my Cardomain for my SVO...mostly pictures of working on the car: swapping the head, changing the inline intakes to the square bore.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/573381

That's awesome! I had an 85.5, Jalopeno Red, leather and sunroof. I had 196,000 mi. on it when I sold it in '00, I was the second owner and got it '96. I loved that car.

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's awesome! I had an 85.5, Jalopeno Red, leather and sunroof. I had 196,000 mi. on it when I sold it in '00, I was the second owner and got it '96. I loved that car.

Cool, those 85.5's and 86 SVOs where/are hard to come by...especially red with Leather :shock1:

Ya, I hated selling my Mustangs as well but I needed the room when our son showed up. You need to be a contortionist in order to install a car seat in the backseat of a Mustang. The wife just picked up a Tahoe but her business kept/keeps her busy leaving me driving around with our son. It took me a couple of weeks to figure out I needed something else to drive LOL So I bought the Harley truck...figured if I was going to buy a 4dr, I may as well buy something fun :thumbsup: I could have kept the stangs but I honestly didn't have the room. I had cars parked all over the place and the grandparents let me know about it every time they paid a visit...which just about every day. So I sold them.