Graphics or no Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spaceaholic

Reaction score
Although removing the graphics may in the opinion of some improve the looks of the truck, it could negatively impact value from the standpoint of collectors. A minor issue as many will buy the truck to use/enjoy but another factor to consider.

Restaurantman

Reaction score
The graphics are for insecure owners who need to advertise they have an "R". I didnt order them on my 21', and will remove them from my R when its delivered (sometime this decade I hope).
I do agree it may diminish the "collector value" of the truck, but who cares its not that special, just drive it!

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The graphics are for insecure owners who need to advertise they have an "R". I didnt order them on my 21', and will remove them from my R when its delivered (sometime this decade I hope).
I do agree it may diminish the "collector value" of the truck, but who cares its not that special, just drive it!
So if you like graphics you are insecure?? Or maybe they remove them because they are afraid they can’t compete with the studs that have R’s. Which would make them the insecure wimp.

OP
OP
Dellis777

Dellis777

Reaction score
The dealer offered to clean it up but I asked them to leave it be as I know they wouldn't have done as good of a job, plus like I said me and my son had a great time getting it cleaned up the way we like it. We know the PPF guys are gonna do it again anyways and I've asked them to remove all the stickers when they install the film so were gonna enjoy it the way it is for the time being.

EK4

Reaction score
Although removing the graphics may in the opinion of some improve the looks of the truck, it could negatively impact value from the standpoint of collectors. A minor issue as many will buy the truck to use/enjoy but another factor to consider.
if thats actually a concern, pay the money to buy the decal kit and sell it with truck that has 4 miles on it in 2054

StangGT5

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant imagine owning a Raptor without graphics. The newer graphics are noticeably cheesier than before, but still.

drewh

Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

Finally got the R delivered and am really excited. I've owned every generation of raptor and love these trucks so much. Anyway, I am not a graphics person and have shaved every truck I've ever owned but for some reason I ordered the graphics on this truck thinking it was special. I wanted to ask you guys if you think removing the sticker kit on a truck that came with them would affect the value at all? Do you think there is already paint fade since its been built since February sitting who knows where?

View attachment 417658
I just got mine yesterday. Exactly the same as yours. I'm not a decal fan either but I ordered it with the decals so I would have the hood decal. The hood decal looks fabulous! I'm gonna remove the side panel decals. They should have just put a code orange "R" decal on the sides and left out the "Raptor" and reptile stickers. The decals are super easy to remove. You won't notice it a bit as far as paint fade.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t like the graphics on the R at all. I don’t like graphics in general, but the R is the worst of all the Raptor graphics IMO. Got mine with no graphics so I wouldn’t have to remove them.